Sumber : TheStar
p/s: Dengar kata bangunan ni lom dapat CF....Ye ke???
Four injured in shopping mall blast in Subang Jaya
By LOURDES CHARLES
SUBANG JAYA: Four people were injured while more than 300 were rescued and evacuated after a suspected gas leak caused an explosion on the lower ground floor of the Empire Shopping Gallery here early Wednesday.
Firemen from the Subang Jaya Fire and Rescue Department also rescued four other people who were trapped at the lower ground floor of the complex, which also houses a hotel.
The injured, including a Nepali security guard and a local, who sustained cuts caused by falling shattered glass, were sent to the University Malaya Medical Centre for treatment.
The 3.45am explosion damaged two other floors in the complex. It also caused damage to the adjoining office block and studio apartments.
Subang Jaya Fire and Rescue Department station chief Mohd Khairi Daud said they were assisted by their colleagues from Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas in evacuating the hotel guests, numbering more than 300 people.
The damage to the lower and ground floor of the mall was caused by the impact of the explosion rather than fire, said Selangor Fire and Rescue Department deputy director of operations Mohd Sani Harul.
"The first fire engine that arrived at the scene took only about five minutes to put out the fire in some areas," he said.
Mohd Sani said inspectors from the Public Works Department (JKR) and civil construction consultants had examined the pillars and structures of the building to determine the extent of the damage.
Mantap Juga Komen TMJ nih....!!!
3 years ago